Another very informative interview by Archbishop Carlo Maria Vigano on Steve Bannon’s war room on June 30, 2022. Here’s a summary but I encourage everyone to read the full transcript of the interview at the link below.
- On the pandemic – There is clearly a single script under a single direction: this demonstrates the existence of a criminal design and the malice of its creators.
- On the “silent coup” around the world – In this case the coup was carried out in all the Western nations almost simultaneously, beginning with the first years of the 1990s. In short, we are governed by a high command of usurers and speculators, from Bill Gates who invests in large farms right on the eve of the food emergency or in vaccines just before the outbreak of the pandemic, to George Soros, who speculates on the fluctuations of currencies and government bonds and along with Hunter Biden finances a bio-laboratory in Ukraine. Even a child could understand that we are held hostage by a group of technocrats who are ideologically deviant and morally corrupt. The peoples of the world need to reclaim their sovereignty, which has been usurped by the globalist elite.
- On the motive of the elites – The pandemic was planned as an instrument for the establishment of a totalitarian regime, conceived by unelected technocrats who are devoid of any sense of democratic representation.
- On the Ukrainian conflict – The majority of citizens is absolutely not in favor of sending weapons to Ukraine and imposing sanctions against the Russian Federation, and yet heads of government act as if they have the complete support of their own nations, supported by embarrassing falsifications of reality by the mainstream media. Those who govern are neither obeying the will of the people not pursuing the common good, but rather following orders handed down to them from supranational entities with their own interests, which we know are subversive. NATO and the European Union are deliberately provoking the Russian Federation, after having ignored for years the ethnic cleansing carried out by Kiev against the Russian-speaking minority in Donbass and the Crimea. If war was to be avoided, NATO should not have been enlarged in violation of the treaties, and protection should have been assured for the Russian-speaking minority in Ukraine, as called for by the 2014 Minsk Protocol.
- On bioweapons found in Ukraine – Putin did not take the bait offered him by the provocations of the deep state, limiting himself to intervening only as necessary to give security and protection to Russian-speaking Donbass. And he stormed the Azovstal steel plant, which hid one of the secret American biolabs that produced bacteriological weapons and carried out experiments with SARS-CoV-2. On the other hand, the Biden family had every interest in a having a war in Ukraine, in order to cover up the corruption cases involving Hunter Biden and to distract people from the impending scandals looming over Obama and Hillary Clinton for Russiagate and over the deep state for the electoral fraud carried out against Trump.
- On what might be in store for the United States – The eventual return of Donald Trump to the White House would allow for real peace negotiations, once the deep state has been eradicated from the Administration and government agencies.
- On the Great Reset – The Great Reset is ontologically destined for failure, because it is inspired by inhuman and diabolical principles. If the Lord wants to grant us a truce, a period of peace after we have understood how horrible is the hell on earth that the enemies of God and man desire, then we must commit ourselves to rebuild – not “build back better” but just the opposite – yes, rebuild what has been destroyed: the family, the bond of marriage, the moral education of children, love for our country, dedication to hard work, and fraternal charity, especially towards those who are the most defenseless and needy.
- On the world turning back to God – The world can and must return to God: this is a necessity dictated by the divine order that the Creator has imprinted on creation. It must return to God, because only where Christ reigns can there by true justice and true peace. And the world can do this, but not in a collectivist or communitarian vision in which individuals disappear into the mass, but rather in a personal and individual vision, in which each one of us freely recognizes that nothing can be better than what Our Heavenly Father has prepared for us, since He loves us and wants to make us sharers in His glory.
This is a very brief summary of Archbishop Carlo Maria Vigano’s thoughts. He is a true statesman with a great geopolitical insight into what is going on around the world. I encourage everyone to read the full interview and watch the War Room segment at the link below.
Full Transcript of the interview can be found on warrom.org.