Dan Schneider joins the Grace Force podcast.
Why Wearing a Mask Makes Healthy People Sick
Why Wearing a Mask Makes Healthy People Sick – An Evidence Based Analysis of Why Masks Are Ineffective, Unnecessary and Harmful, Jim Meehan, MD
As you will learn from this material, the evidence for and against masks should not be confusing. The evidence is clear-masks are ineffective, unnecessary, and harmful.
- Decades of the highest-level scientific evidence (meta-analyses of multiple randomized controlled trials) overwhelmingly conclude that medical masks are ineffective at preventing the transmission of respiratory viruses, including SARS-CoV-2.
- Those arguing for masks are relying on lowlevel evidence (observational retrospective trials and mechanistic theories), none of which are powered to counter the evidence, arguments, and risks of mask mandates.
- The majority of the population is at very low to almost no risk of severe or lethal disease from CoVID-19. Children are at an extraordinarily low risk of dying from CoVID-19. Based on CDC published data, 99.99815% of children that contract CoVID-19 survive.
- Transmission of SARS-CoV-2 among children in schools and daycares is very rare.
- Masks worn properly are well documented to cause harm to their wearers. Masks worn improperly, re-used, or contaminated are dangerous.
- Any reasonable risk to benefit analysis of medical masks concludes that the risks overwhelmingly outweigh the benefits.
- Children are at imminent risk of harm from mask mandates.
Truth for Health Foundation clips
John Henry Westen and LifeSiteNews hosted the Truth for Health Foundation conference. Although it is several hours, this snippet includes a discussion with nurse Nicole, and Dr. McCullough. The full conference can be found at: https://rumble.com/vlpi4s-stop-the-shot-part-iii-vaccine-injuries-and-fda-approval.html